The Business of Social: A MasterCourse
Learn how to use social media and content marketing to attract new customers and increase the lifetime value of existing ones.
Like most businesses today, you're using some form of social media and content marketing.
But do you have an actual strategy? And are you generating
When we say results, we're talking about more sales and more customers, because that's how businesses grow.
- The majority of businesses and organizations are not generating real results, including more sales and more customers, through content marketing and social media -- mainly because they don't have an actual strategy.
- Most of the information from social media blogs, podcasts and case studies is fragmented; therefore, it cannot be used to create a comprehensive strategy built on generating real results.
- It's a constant struggle to keep up with this overload of information because it's either too high-level, or because you can't dedicate enough time and resources to consume and implement it.
THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN
Based on our international experience spanning three continents, Josh Hoffman has developed a self-paced, comprehensive course that guides you through the process of using social media and content marketing to generate real results, with an emphasis on these core metrics:
Awareness + Recognition
More relevant people become aware of your business on social media.
Interest + Engagement
These people connect with your business on social media, beginning a sales process that develops belief and trust in your business, organization, product and/or service.
Customer Acquisition & Retention
Assuming your product/service and the rest of your business or organization is running on all cylinders, you'll increase customer lifetime value and generate more exposure to prospective customers.
For $497, you get instant and unlimited access to:
The Business of Social MasterCourse
This comprehensive, self-paced online course features
25 lessons. (Check out the lessons and previews below.)
Don't just take it from us. Josh and his team have been trusted by hundreds of businesses, organizations and leading brands, including:
After completing The Business of Social MasterCourse, you will have:
- Advanced knowledge of how to build a comprehensive social media and content marketing strategy that will generate real results
- High-level understanding of the necessary steps for generating real business results using social media and content marketing
- Professional social media and content marketing knowledge and understanding related to branding, marketing, advertising, customer service and customer experience
"After starting 'The Business of Social' MasterCourse less than a month ago, I already have two new clients who heard about me through social media, which is a lot for for my interior design business."
- Susan Steel, Owner, Fibers & Floors
"There are a lot of online resources for social media, but what sets 'The Business of Social' MasterCourse apart is how easy it is to understand and implement. We started seeing the promised results before we even finished the course."
- Eli Baldrige, Producer, Base Productions
"'The Business of Social' MasterCourse really helped us build a foundation for our social media strategy, which has brought and will continue to bring us tremendous success."
- Sarah Hindman, Director of Marketing, Israel Experience
StartBuilding a Relevant Following on Social Media: Part I
StartBuilding a Relevant Following on Social Media: Part II
StartA Lesson in Branding with Social Media
PreviewContent Is King: A Lesson in Content Marketing
StartThe Art of Brand Storytelling: Part I
PreviewThe Art of Brand Storytelling: Part II
StartHow to Create Tons of Original Content While Saving Time
StartThe Monthly Content Calendar
StartHow to Write Like a Winner
About the Instructor
Everyone has a story.
Mine started in 1989. January 23rd. 8:21 am. Joni and Joe welcome their first of three kids. (That would be me, if you haven't caught on.)
Born and raised in the suburbs of Los Angeles, I loved sports for as long as I can remember. I wanted to be a point guard for the Los Angeles Lakers, but after realizing those career aspirations weren't so realistic, I pivoted to sports journalism.
After earning a journalism degree from San Diego State University and working for NBC, ESPN, the LA Daily News and the Los Angeles Angels' radio station, among other media companies, I left the journalism field and started a social media and content marketing consultancy, eventually working with brands across four continents.
Today, I am an international digital marketing consultant, strategist and instructor, specializing in social media and content marketing.
Thanks for dropping by. I hope this course will help you on your way.